By Michael Miller
On any given day there are greater than 12 million goods indexed for public sale at eBay, the world's biggest on-line buying and selling neighborhood. virtually $15 billion worthy of item, in additional than 638 million person auctions, was once traded over eBay through the 12 months 2002; that is $50 million an afternoon, or $579 each moment. on the finish of 2002, eBay had greater than sixty two million registered clients - nearly triple the variety of clients simply years earlier. the 1st variation of this booklet is a runaway best-seller, so it is just normal we'd replace this nice e-book to mirror a few of eBay's most up-to-date improvements equivalent to; promoting supervisor (eBay's new public sale administration service), rapid Lister (new directory production software program) eBay's new directory layout beneficial properties.
Read Online or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay (2nd Edition) PDF
Similar elementary books
Mathematical research is essentially a scientific research and exploration of inequalities — yet for college kids the research of inequalities usually continues to be a overseas state, tough of entry. This publication is a passport to that kingdom, providing a history on inequalities that would organize undergraduates (and even highschool scholars) to deal with the suggestions of continuity, by-product, and critical.
Those that can’t or won’t negotiate on their lonesome behalf run the danger of paying an excessive amount of, incomes too little, and consistently feeling like they’re getting gypped. Negotiating For Dummies, moment, variation deals assistance and methods that can assist you turn into a more well-off and powerful negotiator. And, it indicates you negotiating can increase a lot of your daily transactions—everything from paying for a motor vehicle to upping your wage.
- The Role of Neutrinos, Strings, Gravity, and Variable Cosmological Constant in Elementary Particle Physics
- The contest problem book III: Annual High School Contests 1966-1972
- eBay For Canadians For Dummies
- Elementary Calculus: An Infinitesimal Approach, Second Edition
Additional info for Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay (2nd Edition)
If you’re a bidder, eBay’s proxy software can save you time and help ensure that you get the items you want. ) On eBay, proxy software operates automatically as an agent that is authorized to act in your place—but with some predefined bidding parameters. You define the maximum amount you are willing to bid, and then the proxy software takes over and does your bidding for you. The proxy software bids as little as possible to outbid new competition, up to the maximum bid you specified. If it needs to up your bid $1, it does.
You see an item that has a current bid of $100, and you tell eBay that you’re willing to pay $115 for it. The $115 becomes your maximum bid. 2. 50 in your name. This becomes the current high bid. 3. Another bidder sees this item, and bids the next bid increment (as specified on the item listing page), $105. 4. 50. 5. A third bidder sees the item, and enters a maximum bid of $150. In accordance with the current bid increment, his proxy enters a bid of 110. 6. 50. 7. The third bidder’s proxy responds with a bid of $115.
2. This section tells you about the status of the current auction. In particular, you will see To see who else has bid on this the current bid price, the time left in the auction, item, you can click the history link the number of bids placed (history), the ID of the current high bidder, and the location of the item. There’s also an Add to Calendar link; click this link to receive an email reminder just before the auction is scheduled to end. 2 The Auction Details and Seller Information sections.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to eBay (2nd Edition) by Michael Miller